Integrity, Trust, and Respect
At WRI, we pursue our institutional objectives with integrity, trust, and respect, and operate in full compliance of all applicable laws and regulations. WRI’s policies apply to all employees and work environments. Given our commitment, we require that all employees complete training courses, designed to increase your awareness and knowledge of applicable laws and how they may impact your current job responsibilities.
How do I register for compliance training?
- Washington D.C.-based staff: All staff must complete a training session on the topic of workplace harassment prevention.
- Managers: (No scheduled training sessions at this time)
- Individual Contributors: (No scheduled training sessions at this time)
- PDF instructions for completing your Eventbrite registration: Click here
- Only D.C.-based staff need to register at this time. Staff based in the United States, but outside of D.C., HR will work with you to ensure access to training.
- IO-based staff: Please contact your local HR professional for information:
What compliance training does WRI require?
All employees must take:
- Workplace Harassment – 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Social Media – 10 minutes
- MyReport: Ethical Decision Making – 5 minutes
- Harassment and Discrimination – 5 minutes
- Ethically Speaking:
- What is Integrity? – 5 minutes
- Respecting Differences – 5 minutes
- If You See Something, Say Something – 5 minutes
Managers (employees with at least one direct report, including interns) must also complete:
- Workplace Harassment Manager Basic Edition – 30 minutes
Managers in California, USA (employees with one direct report, including interns) must also complete:
- Workplace Harassment Manager Edition Standard (2 hours)
How do I log attendees if I host a group compliance training session?
- Download this template
- Record the information in the template
- Email the filled-in template to: